During thanksgiving, there is one meal that is always the symbol of the said holiday, the Turkey. Turkey is actually great to eat no matter what diet plan you’re currently on. Which also means that Turkey can be eaten even when you’re on the hCG diet.
In today’s article, I will share with you a Turkey recipe that is not only guaranteed to be delicious and healthy but it is also very easy to do. We are going to be cooking some hCG Diet Turkey Meatballs with Green Beans.
To get started, get all of these ingredients first:
- 16 oz Ground Turkey
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Grated Parmesan
- 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Green Bell Peppers
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- A bunch of Raw Green Beans
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Celsius.
- Mix all of the ingredients except the green beans into a bowl. Make sure to mix it well until the mixture is fully incorporated.
- After creating the mixture, roll the turkey mixture into small balls, preferably about 1-inch in thickness.
- Get a baking pan and line it with a cookie sheet. The cooking sheet will make sure that the hCG Diet Turkey balls will not stick to the pan while it is cooking.
- Place the balls on the baking pan lined with a cookie sheet and put it in the oven. Allow it to cook for 20-25 minutes or until the balls are considerably brown in color.
- After cooking the hCG Diet Turkey Meatballs, prepare the green beans by cutting the ends off. Put it in a frying pan with 1/2 inch of water.
- Cover the frying pan and let the beans steam for a good 3-5 minutes over medium-high heat. If you want the beans to be a little bit crunchy, go for 3 minutes. If you want it to be soft, 5 minutes should be good.
- Put both the hCG Diet Turkey Balls and the green beans onto a plate. Serve and Enjoy!
That is basically it. The hCG Diet Turkey Meatballs with Green beans is a sure hit among many other hCG dieters. Turkey is a flavorful meat without a lot of fat. Plus, it is also packed with protein as well. So, you’re not only getting a low-fat, high-protein meal in the form of the Turkey Balls, but you also get to have a lot more nutrition with the included Green Beans.
A lot of people are loving this dish as it is very, very easy to make. I always scour the internet for great recipes to help you with your hCG diet journey. All I can say is that if you want to eat Turkey while on the hCG diet, then this Turkey Meatballs with Green Beans recipe is the right one for you.
This hCG Diet Turkey Meatballs with Green Beans recipe can be eaten no matter what phase you’re in on the hCG diet.